Interested in learning more about joining the community of Naudain Montessori Academy?
Our school features spacious, beautifully equipped classrooms on 3 acres of land in a residential area in Voorhees, NJ.
Our dedicated staff prides themselves on their experience, knowledge base and background as well as their warmth and dedication to the children.
Apply today to join our warm, caring & supportive community. Our school is a full member of American Montessori Society and on Step 6 of the Pathways to Improvement working towards full Accreditation.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING:
We are seeking a Lead Toddler Guide for the 2020-2021 school year. We are looking for someone who not only loves guiding the toddler-aged children, but is calm, professional, patient, reliable, organized, has excellent communication skills with parents and fellow colleagues while fostering a positive, professional & collaborative atmosphere.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Lesson planning
- Implementing and offering one on one & group lessons
- Working collaboratively as a team with Teaching Assistants and Toddler Teaching Team
- Staff and parent Communications
- Room Development
- Material Making
- Continued Professional Development
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- 0-3 AMS, AMI or MACTE recognized Montessori Credential (we are also accepting resumes from individuals who are currently training in an AMS, AMI and/or MACTE recognized training program close to their certification).
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- A committed, deep understanding and passion for authentic Montessori Pedagoy and practice
- Teaching experience with ages 0-3
- Strong classroom management & organizational skills
- Confidence in the lessons required in a toddler community
- Flexibility and warmth along with a high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with fostering and maintaining excellent professional relationships and rapport with students, parents and other staff members in the community.
- A collaborative work style while maintaining an identity of his/her own.
**The position offers competitive salary as well as personal and professional development days.
**Start date: August 31, 2020
**Candidate also has opportunity to start June 9, 2020 if interested in working with us in the summer.
Naudain Montessori Academy is currently seeking substitute teachers and assistants. The ideal candidate will have experience working and/or teaching children in a Montessori Preschool setting.
**Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience. We welcome you to apply to join our inviting and supportive staff.