Interested in learning more about joining the community of Naudain Montessori Academy?
Our school features spacious, beautifully equipped classrooms on 3 acres of land in a residential area in Voorhees, NJ.
Our dedicated staff prides themselves on their experience, knowledge base and background as well as their warmth and dedication to the children.
Apply today to join our warm, caring & supportive community. Our school is a full member of American Montessori Society and on Step 6 of the Pathways to Improvement working towards full Accreditation.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKINGSUMMER STAFFING 2021-2022 year candidates:
**The positions below offer competitive salary and hourly rates as well as personal and professional development days.
**Start date: August 30, 2021
TODDLER LEAD GUIDE
We are seeking a Toddler Guide for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking for someone who not only loves guiding the 18 months - 3 year old children, but is calm, professional, patient, reliable, organized, has excellent communication skills with parents and fellow colleagues while fostering a positive, professional & collaborative atmosphere.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Lesson planning
- Implementing and offering one on one & group lessons
- Working collaboratively as a team with Teaching Assistants and Primary Teaching Team
- Staff and parent Communications
- Room Development
- Material Making
- Continued Professional Development
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- 0-3 AMS, AMI or MACTE recognized Montessori Credential (we are also accepting resumes from individuals who are currently training in an AMS, AMI and/or MACTE recognized training program close to their certification).
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- A committed, deep understanding and passion for authentic Montessori Pedagoy and practice
- Teaching experience with toddlers
- Strong classroom management & organizational skills
- Confidence in the lessons required in a toddler community
- Flexibility and warmth along with a high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with fostering and maintaining excellent professional relationships and rapport with students, parents and other staff members in the community.
- A collaborative work style while maintaining an identity of his/her own.
Naudain Montessori Academy is currently seeking teaching assistants and substitutes. The ideal candidates will have experience working with and/or teaching children ages 18 months - 6 years of age for 2+ years.