In order to ensure the safety of children and staff, below are a few of the many things we are doing around the school:
- All staff are required to wear masks inside and out during operational hours
- Children ages 2 and up are required to wear masks
- All staff and children must wash hands upon arrival to school
- Self monitor and report any symptoms you may experience
- Individual assigned work mats and supply boxes for each child to use each day
- Constant sanitizing and disinfection of materials, surfaces and playground after each use
- Only staff and students are permitted in the building; all other visitors by appointment only.
The school is taking many precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of the children and staff.